Monday, December 27, 2010

On again, off again, on again.

I can't seem to find my groove.  Parenting + working full time + trying to start a business + maintaining a house + running endless errands + the holidays...  I was on track for such a long time.  I woke up at 3:30 & started my day at the gym 3-4 days a week and I was at the gym at least 1 day on the weekend.  Now, well, I haven't been to the gym since before Thanksgiving.  Sad, sad, sad.  First it was my son not sleeping through the night, so I was usually up at 3:30 with him, then it was being sick, then it was...  Well, it doesn't matter, the fact is I fell off the horse.  So, back on it I get!  Again.  If I put it in writing, I'll stick to it.  Back to the gym [ideally] 3 days/week + back to running 3 days/week.  That will get me in shape to run a 5k in no time, right?  Gosh, those are words I never thought I'd say! I can do this.  Right?
...I'll start "tomorrow".  haha  Seriously though, I am on the tail end of a cold & once I kick it out, I'm back on track!  NO MORE EXCUSES.  I LOOOOOVE working out, I just hate getting motivated to get there.

No comments: