Sunday, July 8, 2012

The year, so far

While my mileage thus far is nothing exciting, I'm content knowing I spent the first half of the year pregnant & still got in 98.58 miles through the end of June.  AND, my highest mileage month was May (with 31 miles), the month Graham was born!
I am not back to running yet, unfortunately.  I don't own a treadmill (though it's the #1 thing on my wish list!), and I can't really get away from the nursing baby yet.  I do have a jogging stroller, but the baby isn't old enough to handle the jarring that would cause.  Plus, I have the 5 year old to keep up with.  So, for now I'm trying to get a daily walk in with the boys.  Kasen can only handle about a mile, so that's what I get.  I did get out with just Graham yesterday & got 3.33 miles in, but I'm not sure how I'll fit many times away from Kasen in so that I can get more miles.  I'm sure it'll all work out somehow & I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a treadmill for Christmas (or before!!).

No comments: